CCGA Damage Prevention Symposium Call for Papers
Focusing on critical issues specific to Canadian stakeholders, this Symposium is an excellent opportunity to network with peers across Canada, share knowledge and exchange ideas.
Why should you present?
- Make a difference in the industry by connecting with those who can effect change
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert
- Network with industry professionals
- Get exposure for you and your organization
- Final presentations are 50 minutes
- Content must be related to excavation safety and/or the protection and maintenance of buried infrastructure
Abstracts must contain a brief description of the presentation, define the scope of the message and identify the stakeholder group(s) targeted