The CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo is the premiere international event dedicated to providing educational content and resources to help protect buried assets. The Conference, owned and produced by Infrastructure Resources, LLC in partnership with Common Ground Alliance, is the largest event in the underground damage prevention industry, drawing nearly 1,700 participants and offering 80+ hours of educational content. With 50+ conference sessions, comprehensive workshops, numerous networking events, and 100+ exhibitors, it is the place to be if you are committed to the mission of reducing damages.
The 2020 CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo is in Palm Springs this upcoming March 24-26 at the Palm Springs Convention Center. Session time slots are filling fast and opportunities are limited.
Why should you present?
- Make a difference in the industry by connecting with those who can effect change
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert
- Network with industry professionals
- Get exposure for you and your organization
- Final presentations are 50 minutes
- Content must be related to excavation safety and/or the protection and maintenance of buried infrastructure.
Abstracts must contain a brief description of the presentation, define the scope of the message and identify the stakeholder group(s) targeted