Call For Papers
2019 CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo
The CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo is the premiere international event dedicated to providing educational content and resources to help protect buried assets. The Conference, owned and produced by Infrastructure Resources, LLC, is the largest event in the underground damage prevention industry, drawing nearly 1,700 participants and offering 80+ hours of educational content. Common Ground Alliance (CGA) holds their annual meeting at this event, and with 50+ conference sessions, comprehensive workshops, numerous networking events, and 100+ exhibitors, it is the place to be if you are committed to the mission of reducing damages.
The 2019 CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo is back in Florida this upcoming March 26-28 at the Tampa Convention Center. Session timeslots are filling fast and opportunities are limited.
Why should you present?
• Make a difference in the industry by connecting with those who can effect change
• Be recognized as a subject matter expert
• Network with industry professionals
Get exposure for you and your organization!
• Final presentations are 50 minutes
• Content must be related to excavation safety and/or the protection and maintenance of buried infrastructure
• Abstracts must contain a brief description of the presentation, define the scope of the message and identify the stakeholder group(s) targeted